Friday, October 29, 2010

When time and space are through, I'll be found in You.

I never know what to title these things.

so life has been pretty low key lately. I still haven't figured out how my life can be both low key and CRAZY all at the same time. It's not so much crazy but i think i just have a crazy-busy scheduled life of low-key events. yes,that is it.
Anyway, homecoming(and when i say homecoming, i am referring to the entire week long extravaganza surrounding the matter.) went very well! It was lots of fun, especially the show! It encompassed me yelling A LOT(dumb interact, you guys...y'all really know how to get on one's nerves.), moving a ton of stuff(and therefor getting lots of bumps,scrapes,and bruises), singing, dancing, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, dance parties backstage,and everything else you can possibly imagine. the homecoming football game was quite boring, and the dance was okay. I'm not much for dancing and such that high schoolers call dancing:a.k.a-the only thing stopping you from getting pregnant is your jeans! BUT, we had an Alto 2 sleepover at my house afterwards, and it was so much fun! I love those girls : )
Also, I made LMEA All State SATB choir! I'm so excited! It's gonna be great! Going to 2nd round try outs was really fun too- I rode down to Pineville with my awesome friend Ryan Taylor and his dad, Mr.Jeff. I totally fist pumped it out :) AANNDD i got to see my kid's camp friend JoAnna Waite at Johnny Carino's! Much of the all state music is extremely hard and it's quite intimidating.

Abby, Kaylea, and I are doing a  21 day fast. I can't fast food because of health conditions,but i am doing no technology(unless entirely necessary) after 9 pm. AND i am posting Philippians 4:8 EVERYWHERE.
          "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Anything that does not agree with this scripture, i will have no part of. So if I turn on the t.v, and there is trash that doesn't agree with God's word, whether I like the show or not, I turn it off. If i turn on a c.d or radio station that places something opposing to this scripture:something impure, something that promotes false thinking, something unrighteous-I proceed to turn it off. It has done wonders for my thought processes during the day and for my quite times at night.

Far Too Long have we been more concerned with entertainment than the conditions of our minds.
Far Too Long have we partaken in damnable things.

No comments:

Post a Comment